A large robust rucksack with 120 L capacity suitable for both on and off the barrow, a must for the long stay specialist angler.
- Main body has a removable Velcro liner and padded dividing flap, enabling the main body to be separated into two sections if required.
- There are six external pockets, all padded and lined.
- The bottom front pocket also gives convenient access of the inside of the lower main body.
- The top flap pocket is accessible from inside, and again is generously padded and lined throughout.
- All pockets have easy opening zipped access with waterproof flaps.
- There are two over the top adjustable straps for sleeping bags and the like.
- Wipe clean reinforced base.
- A well padded sculptured back panel with shoulder and waist straps create an easy and comfortable means of carrying.